» Leisure » Travel »

Do I need a visa to go to Guangxi if I have a mainland Chinese visa?

Foreigners who come to China with an L visa (aka the tourist visa) can travel to most of the autonomous regions – including Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region – with no need for further permits, with the exception of Tibet (for more information on how to visit Tibet, see this article).


Similar Posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>